One Pass Gives You Access To All Four Co-Located Conferences!
Register for any conference and enjoy all-access to every keynote, session, networking event, and exhibitions for all four co-located conferences.
Ihsan A. Azzam, Ph.D., M.D., M.P.H.
Nevada State Medical Epidemiologist
– Nevada State Medical Epidemiologist
– Instructor/University of Nevada (1995 to Present)
– Foreign medical graduate 1982 – OBGYN Residency CLUJ University of Medicine 1986
– Gynecological Oncology, MD Anderson Cancer Center 1997
– Epidemiology/CDC Graduate Certificate, Seattle School of Public Health and Community Medicine 1999
– Chronic Disease Epidemiology/CDC Certificate, Penn-State College of Medicine 2001
– MPH, University of Nevada, Reno 2002
– PhD, University of Nevada, Reno 2010
– Scholar/Utah-Nevada Leadership Institute 2012
– Member/National Council for State and Territorial Epidemiologist 1993
– Recipient of several awards/National Sheppard Award for Excellence in Epidemiology 2011