One Pass Gives You Access To All Four Co-Located Conferences!
Register for any conference and enjoy all-access to every keynote, session, networking event, and exhibitions for all four co-located conferences.
- Born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, a 1971 graduate of Punahou School.
- Honors graduate from Princeton University with a Bachelors in Chemistry.
- Received M.D. and Master in Public Health (M.P.H.) degree from Tulane University (New Orleans).
- Board Certification in Preventive Medicine.
- Worked for 20 years with the U.S. Army’s Walter Reed Overseas Research Laboratories, assigned to Bangkok, Rio de Janeiro and Geneva, developing drugs and diagnostics for tropical diseases.
- Consultant to the World Health Organization (WHO) 1985-2005 for tropical diseases.
- Retired from the U.S. Army and moved to Maui in 2000 for current position as the District Health Officer.
- Has about 6 dozen publications in peer reviewed medical journals covering rabies, HIV, malaria, hepatitis E, dengue, falls prevention of the elderly.
- 2007-9 selected to America’s Best Doctors Listing (3% of Nation’s physicians).
- 2014-present reviewer for medical research proposals for US Congress. (CDMRP)
- 2014 – Visiting Professor of Medicine Federal University Brasilia, Brazil