4 Co-Located Conferences:
Internet of Cars, Last Mile Delivery, Automated Driving Systems, and AV Cybersecurity Conferences Announce Speakers from Ford, GM, Navistar, Uber, Toyota, Walmart, FedEx, DHL, and Others
Washington, DC (Nordtree) July 22, 2019 – Organizers of Internet of Cars, Last Mile Delivery, Automated Driving Systems, and AV Cybersecurity Conferences, scheduled on November 7 and 8, 2019 in Las Vegas, have announced a strong line-up of talks from autonomous vehicles, last mile delivery, cybersecurity and urban automation experts.
The 2-day event will bring together academia, industry, self-driving shuttles, transit and fleet operators, insurers, and legislatures to discuss their plans for safe self-driving cars and to address the challenges related to design, testing, deployment and regulations of autonomous vehicles.
“We are pleased to bring these four co-located conferences to discuss current smart cities and smart transportation programs,” commented Mansour Faragalla, Conference Program Advisor at Nordtree. “With representatives from leading self-driving cars and trucks, the conference brings the best minds in the industry together to exchange cutting-edge connected cars systems, smart infrastructure technologies and best practices.”
The co-located Internet of Cars, Last Mile Delivery, Automated Driving Systems, and AV Cybersecurity Conferences bring together a broad range of experts and industry leaders in connected cars and last mile delivery for a 2-day examination of the latest innovations and technologies. Together, the conferences offer more than 72 hours of engaging contents and networking opportunities.
Confirmed Speakers Include Representatives From The Following Companies:
- DHL Supply Chain
- First Transit
- and Others
For a complete list of confirmed speakers for each of the conferences, please visit
IoCPresentations and Panel Discussions Include:
- V2V, V2I, V2P, V2N, V2X & Real-time Data
- IoC Standardization
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Sensor-based Infrastructure
- Smart Roadside
- Gesture & Voice Recognition
- IoC Connectivity Solutions
- Collision Avoidance Safety Systems
- Connected Sensors, Lidar, Camera,
- Radar, GPS & Wearables
- Connected Passenger Health & Safety
- Mobility-As-A-Service (Maas)
- Transportation-As-A-Service (Taas)
- Connected Life
- Connected Car and Digital Services
- Digital Maps & Road Works Warning
- Data Sharing For Safety
LMD Presentations and Panel Discussions Include:
- Algorithms and Analytics
- Delivery AVs, Robots, Pods & Drones
- System of Systems
- Smart Door Lock
- Trunk Delivery
- Parcel Locker & Mobile lockers
- Required Support Structure
- Robots, Gated communities and closed
- Unmanned Warehouses
- Tracking Technologies
- Same-day, Instant Delivery or Sunday delivery
- On-demand delivery
- Storing packages for buyers to pick up
- Maximizing Delivery
- Not-at-Home & Failed Deliveries
AVC+H Presentations and Panel Discussions Include:
- Cyber Vulnerabilities & Threats
- V2N Vulnerabilities & Threats
- V2V Vulnerabilities & Threats
- Safety By Design
- Intrusion Forecasting And Prediction Models
- Cybersecurity Modeling, Best Practices& Technologies
- IPS Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems
- Encryption, Authentication And Virtualization
- System Update
- AI-based Cybersecurity Technology
- Incident Response
- Cybersecurity Situational Awareness
- Testing Vulnerabilities
- Damage Assessment
- Cyber Safety & Brand Value
- Attack Surface
ADSs Presentations and Panel Discussions Include:
- Lane Changing & Merge Systems
- Predicting Behavior of Other Vehicles
- Predicting Behavior of Detected Objects
- Predicting Collision & Other Threats
- Responding to Traffic Officer Presence
- Responding to Emergency Vehicles
- Recognizing Traffic Signs
- Sensors’ Blind Spots and Limitations
- Design Redundancies and Safety Strategies
- ADSs Malfunctions
- Operational Design Domain
- Object and Event Detection and Response
- Emergency Fallback
- Post-crash Behavior
- Data Recordings
- Sensory Information
- Digital Infrastructure
This cutting-edge conference brings together academia, industry, transit and fleet operators, insurers, and legislatures to discuss their plans for safe internet of connected cars.
Last Mile Delivery Conference brings together e-commerce, retailers, and transit / fleet operators to discuss the progress to date of parcel delivery technologies. Furthermore, the conference aims to address the challenges and effects of these disruptive technologies on delivery, warehousing and customer service.
Autonomous Vehicle Cybersecurity + Hackers Conference discuss industry’s plans for safe connected and autonomous vehicles and to identify and address cyber vulnerabilities & threats.
The 2ndAutomated Driving Systems Conference brings AV program managers to discuss their plans for safe self-driving vehicles and to address the challenges related to design, testing, deployment and regulations of ADSs.
One Pass Gives You Access To All Four Co-Located Conferences!
Register to any conference and enjoy all-access to every keynotes, sessions, networking event, and exhibitions for all four co-located conferences.
Industry Speaking Opportunities & Sponsorship:
Email Edna Santos at events(at)nordtree.com
Government, Academia & Startups Rates
In order to extend the education of the autonomous vehicleand last mile delivery to much wider community that is shaping the AV evolution. Special reduced registration rates are available for students, academia, government and startups.
Nordtree is a leading information provider and conference and trade-shows organizer on technology, automobiles, and other industries to governments, industries and academia around the world.
Information about each of the conferences and the expo is available at:
Or call (703) 596-1203 for immediate assistance.