The two most important days in your life are the day your born, and the day you find out why Tweet this
Back on Track Coordinator
10:30 AM - 11:15 AM Wed, Nov 28, 2018 TBC
Eye of the StormThe description of the the selected topic will focus on the need and readiness of an Intervention and Prevention Specialist to be housed at School Campus. This presentation will provide awareness of using an holistic approach that will build the connection between student safety and security at school campus.
Learning Objectives and Participant OutcomesThe learning objective will focus on; awareness, techniques, and building a connection between administration and support staff.
- Awareness: The objective will be to provide awareness on school campuses that will identify triggers with students.
- Techniques: The objective is to provide the support and the safety staff with holistic mediation techniques to decrease high-intense safety .
- Connection - Is to provide adequate methods to provide administration and support staff with the importance of an Intervention and Prevention Spec.
- Exposure - Is to expose the audience to a non-traditional approach using Intervention and Prevention Specialist on school campus.
- Resources - Providing the audience with resource and methods that can be used on their school campus with little to no revenue.
- Self-Awareness - To provide the audience with an humanistic approach of building a connection between staff, the students, families, and admin.
Add to Calendar 11/28/2018 10:30 AM 11/28/2018 11:15 AM America/Los_Angeles National Student Safety and Security Conference and Workshop 2018 Eye of the Storm Las Vegas