Automated Driving Systems Conference & Expo
8.00AM - 4.00PMFoyer
8.00AM - 9.00AMFoyer
9.00AM - 9.05AMMain Session
9.05AM - 9.20AMMain Session
9.20AM - 10.00AMMain Session
10.00AM - 10.30AMFoyer
10.30AM - 11.05AMMain SessionPresentationApproach to CAV- Volvo perspective
11.05AM - 12.00PMMain SessionPolicies on Mobility/ Transportation Policy
12.00PM - 1.00PMHarvest Cafe
1.00PM - 2.10PMMain SessionADSs Safety
2.10PM - 2.30PMFoyer
2.30PM - 3.45PMMain SessionDesign Redundancies and Safety Strategies
3:45PM - 4.45PMMain SessionSmart Cities
4.45PM - 5.20PMMain Session
5:20PM - 5:30PMMain Session
8.00 - 3.00
8.00AM - 9.00AM
9.00 - 9:15
9.15AM - 9:45AM
9.45 - 10.10
10.10 - 11.30Smart CitiesHow’s Automated Vehicles in a Smart City
-Robert James, Chief Engineer Emerging Mobility, HNTB
The Future of Urban Mobility
-Malcom Glenn, Strategic Partnerships and Public Policy Manager, Uber
Public-Private Partnerships Launch AVs in Texas
-James Cline, President, Denton County Transportation Authority
Self-Driving Cars and the Smart City
-Vineet Jain, Head of North America Deployment, Drive.ai
Public-Private Partnerships Launch AVs in Texas
-Kerin Smith, Traffic Engineer, City of Frisco
-Will L. Godfrey, Director, Mobility, Automation and Safety, Babst Calland
11.30 - 12.20Cyber Security & Privacy protectionsCAV safety - An Ounce of Cybersecurity Prevention is Worth a Pound of Detection
-Simon Hartley, Vice President, Business Development & Co-Founder, RunSafe Security
Securing Mobility - Fasten Your Seat Belts
-Brian DeMuth, CEO, GRIMM (SMFS, Inc.)
Most Organizations Avoid Critical Cybersecurity Practices – Risk of Hacking or Weaponization of AVs
-Michael Dekort, Founder & CTO, Dactle
Cyber Risk in an Autonomous World: Technology, Business and Policy Considerations
-Burak Sahin, Manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
12.20 - 1.20
1.20 - 2.20Social, Legal and Ethical IssuesHighly Automated Vehicles and Consumer Acceptance: The interplay of law and ethics
-David Strickland, Counsel, Self-Driving Coalition
ADS-Equipped Vehicles: Current Landscape and the Road Ahead
-Dr. Anne Marie Lewis, Director of Safety & Technology Policy, Auto Alliance
Automated Vehicles: Liability Crash Course
-Zlatina Georgieva, Attorney-Autonomous Vehicles; Product Safety; Product Liability; Regulatory Compliance; Recalls, Miller Canfield
The Use of Physical Validation Space for Autonomous Vehicles
-Komal Doshi, Director of Mobility Programs, Ann Arbor SPARK
2.20 - 2.50
2.50 - 3.50Software Development Verification and ValidationSoftware Validation and Testing
-Lee Barnes, Director Connected and Autonomous Vehicle Business, Ricardo
The long way to verify and certify autonomous vehicles
-Michael Zimmerman, Managing Partner for Autonomous Driving, Strategy, Engineering and Connectivity, Y-Mobility
Deploying Automated Vehicles in the UK
-John McNicol, CEO, Nova Mudos Ltd
3.50 - 4.00
Automated Driving Systems Conference
The Automated Driving Systems Conference will discuss the latest advances that the industry have made in self-driving vehicles, including software development verification and validation, crash avoidance capability, cyber security, and predicting behaviour of detected objects.
ADSs conference presentations and panel discussions will also include sensor technologies, Algorithmic Transparency, system safety, human machine interface and in-depth look at current EU and US programs.
This cutting-edge conference brings together academia, industry, transit and fleet operators, insurers, and legislatures to discuss their plans for safe self-driving vehicles and to address the challenges related to design, testing, deployment and regulations of ADSs of from Level 3 through Level 5.
In addition to attending news-making ADSs Conference sessions, you will be able to meet with decision makers and successful companies who can help structure benefits for your own organization.
- Discuss short-term and long-term capabilities development is with important industry and government speakers who can give you an accurate industry report.
- Identify and monitor the capabilities and required technologies, including identifying those in progress, those planned, and those for which no
current plans exist.
- Learn about new US and European programs, learn about what has been done and what is being planned.
- Meet and build relationships with officials, policy makers and regulators from federal, state and local governments.
- Find out what you need to know to successfully compete for hundreds of millions of dollars available in business opportunities to help your research and development.
- Participate in forums with high-level industry participants and make your voice heard in an interactive dynamic environment.
The conference is aimed at a high profile audience from industry including ADSs Engineers and Program Managers, R&D engineers, AI & ML scientists, fleet-data scientists, researchers, as well as transit and fleet operators,insurers, academia, and government.
- Senior executives responsible for, and who influence, strategy within the ADSs programs.
- Scientists and Researchers who are working on near-term solutions to immediate operational needs.
- Program Managers who are working on long term required key Capabilities.
- Engineers who will update you on the progress and solutions in progress to resolve long-standing challenges.
- Legislatures from federal, state and local governments.
- Senior executives from industry who are looking for solutions and Partners.
- US as well as international automotive manufacturers.
- Journalists and press from trade and industry publications.
Who Should Attend?
- Deputy Director of Planning and Engineering
- Team Leader, Travel Forecasting and Analysis
- Director, Planning and Capital Programming
- Manager, Innovative Planning and Performance Management
- Director, Policy and Research
- Director of Ground Operations
- Deputy Administrator, State DOT
- Director, Office of Traffic and Safety
- Director of Operations, Port
- Officer, State Transportation Authority Police
- Director, Safety, State DOT
- Director, State Highway Administration
- Director, Maryland Department of Planning
- Director, State Transit Administration
- Director, State Transportation Authority
- Director, Transportation Research Board
- Director, County Public Works
- Director, Department of Planning
- Director, State Transit Administration Administrator
- Director, State Insurance Administration
- Data Infrastructure Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Geo Data Analyst
- Autonomous Vehicle Tester
- Research Director
- Director of Innovation
- Program Director for Vehicle Engineering
- Principal Technology Planner
- VP, Transportation and Supply Chain
- Director, State Transportation Center
- State Transportation Cabinet
- Chief Economist
- Director, Highway & Auto Safety
- VP, Government Affairs
- County Engineer
- Director of Technology
- Director, State DOT
Director, Regional Transportation
- Manager, Department of Motor Vehicles
- Manager, Licensing and Operations Division
- Director of Safety
- Automotive Cyber security
- Software Developer
Autonomous Vehicle Maps
- Senior Architect for
- Video Data Analytics Scientist
For Autonomous Vehicle
- Multi modal Data Analytics Scientist
For Autonomous Vehicle
- Project Manager
- Optical Engineer
- Autonomous Driving Systems
- Intelligent Vehicle Engineer
Autonomous and ADAS
- Public Policy Specialist
- DOT Officer
- Insurance & Risk Analyst
Represented Companies & Agencies Include:
- Morton Thomas
- ABATE of Illinois
- Aerotropolis Atlanta
- Ann Arbor SPARK
- Atlanta Reg. Commission
- Austin Trans. Dept.
- Auto Alliance
- Auto Drive Solution
- Autonomous System Certification
- Baltimore Gas & Electric
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Bishop Consulting
- Brazos Transit District
- California Public Utilities Commission
- Charles River Analytics
- City of Frisco
- City of Tucson
- Corpus Christi Reg.
- Daimler North America
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit
- Denton County Trans.
- DOT, Arizona
- DOT, Kansas
- DOT, North Carolina
- DOT, NC Mobility
- DOT, US
- DOT, Virginia
- Focused Tech
- Ford Motor
- Gemini Transportation Underwriters
- Jacob Engineeing
- Link Engineering
- Live Traffic Data Corp
- Miller Canfield
- Mister Car Wash
- Miami Dade
- NEXT LIMIT
- NOVA MODUS
- Potters Industries
- Robson Forensic
- RunSafe Security
- Safe Kids Worldwide
- Sands Anderson
- Self-Driving Coalition
- SmartDrive Systems
- SouthWest Transit
- TASS International
- Union Pacific
- University of Florida
- University of Maryland
- Virginia Tech Transport Institute
- Visteon Corporation